Data Analysis & Campaign Management
In order to analyze, conceive, decide, plan and carry out marketing campaigns, 2i platform provides a graphic targeting interface. This interface is easy-to-use for non-computer scientists. It may use all types of data.
Non-technical users become totally autonomous in creating marketing and operational targets.
2i graphic targeter enables to create, modify and remove targets through :
- Constructing personalized targets without any limit of criteria or data origin,
- Using a predefined targets library,
- Addition (or exclusion) of specific clients for a specific target :
- Automatically in the context of an event or during a DI scoring,
In order to support the creation of a target, 2i provides :
- Graphic construction of targets,
- Configurable interface depending on the user's autonomy level,
- Counting as it arises for each target allowing :
- Visualization of the number of targeted customers,
- Visualization of the number of addressable by channel type targeted customers,
- Flexibility in exploring data in order to :
- Maximize the number of identified targets,
- Minimize necessary resources for each target creation.
In this way, the target can be statically (unique calculation) or dynamically (calculation for each use) defined.
Once created, a target can be :
- Extract for :
- A marketing campaign,
- An operational action,
- An external analysis.
- Refined by an additional targeting in order to improve marketing campaigns' ROI,
- Exploited in 2i as part of a workflow,
- Exported to different destinations, as an FTP server, an email, a CFT, etc.
2i targeting interface can also be used to analyze other groups than contacts. For example, a graphic targeting can allow identify the ten best shops or best-selling products respecting certain constraints.
Here are some of the entities a target may utilize :
- Standard, premium, prospects or inactive clients,
- Moral persons,
- Customers who have open an email with a smartphone or a certain type of software,
- Files including dead people, postponed or suspected duplication, people who have already been contacted,
- Contact favorite interaction channels,
2i platform can handle marketing management in a fully automated way, without needing any advanced technical knowledge. Thanks to the interface which allows to create workflows, 2i users will be able to gather and set targeting, export and import functional blocks in order to define required campaigns patterns.
2i software chain can manage campaigns in a fully automated way, without needing any advanced technical knowledge.
So, you can rapidly generate targetings and countings thanks to an optimized infrastructure, a powerful modular calculation, a dynamic graphic interface and an innovative data storage (Data Lake). You can duplicate an existing campaign in order to prepare a new one.
Finally, the GDPR orders to have his explicit consent before contacting anybody. 2i natively manages this regulatory constraint, while giving the marketing manager the means to control proves of consents.
Furthermore, the marketing management interface allows you to manage in a centralized way, marketing pressure for all your activities. Clients who are likely to participate to several campaigns at the same time are efficiently identified and managed (offers' priority, grouping of messages, etc.).